My rating: 4 of 5 stars
BON'T JUDGE BOOK BY IT'S COVER!
well, if the book cover is THIS hot? who couldn't??
Damn, this book is a keeper!
Mick is a cute guy, with all the romantic 'Prince Charming' characteristic, looking for the One. And Tara is the down-to-earth Cinderella who is perfect for Mick.
the chemistry the have around each other? well, let just say i'll get suffocated from all the lust in the air.
will Mick ditch his glamorous lady killer lifestyle to stay with Tara? will Tara and her son welcome a new
and more importantly, will their love conquers all?
Jacie Burton writes a great story in this, one thing i don't like is how Liz portrayed, as she sounded so extreme... Overall, i like it! and off course there's the book cover Appreciation~ *dreamysigh*
More in the Play by Play series: GoodRead Link
- The perfect Play ( February 1st 2011 by Berkley Heat )
- Changing the Game ( August 2nd 2011 by Berkley Heat )
- Taking a Shot ( March 6th 2012 by Berkley Heat )
- Playing to Win ( September 4th 2012 by Penguin Group )
- Thrown by a Curve ( expected at March 2013 )
View all my reviews