Review: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendara Blake

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Anna dressed in blood is safely tucked as my all-time-favourite-fabulous-DAHling!-bookshelf which very few books have the same 'clique' i should say. (with tiaras, feather boas, Chippendale hunkies, and all that jazz included)

I L.O.V.E. everything about the book! Cover, Characters, even the villain... (his dreadlocks, ooh~ not many villains have dreadlocks, especially in horror.) Don't you agree?

when i was 6 years old, me and my brother began a ritual to watch horror movies Friday nights, which was quite thrilling as at the end of the midnight when we try to sleep, it's always my brother whom ended up batshit scared.. while i slept peacefully. And he was in high school. So i come prepared for this horror romance book.

Kendare's writing of Cas's POV is quite refreshing in YA Paranormal Romance, i love the prose and most importantly the scenes are easily visualised and bring-to-life which make the experience reading Anna very exiting. I cannot put the book down once i started i was THAT hooked!

Oh by the way, Anna~ i have a confession...

big lesbian crush on you!

Looking forward for Girl of Nightmares!





http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx176/emiko_rei/1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment