Review: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs

Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1)Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The kick ass Mercy with her little lamb... oh, little lamb. LOL!

I'm so happy that the cover artist is the same guy that design for the White Trash Zombie series. The little dog paw is so, forgive me werewolves... CUTE!

The structure is the ol' same Urban Fantasy-esque 'backbone' and the Bad Guys Club is also have the general badassery. But Mercy, as a character is my most favourable kind of girl. she's not too whiny and not too feminazi either.

The men here, damn, i wish i can swap my life for Mercy's.

you know, i might actually swap my christian cross for a sheep necklace.. as THAT SCENE is soo my favourite scene of urban fantasy novel of ALL time :')

Mercy's response...
description



I was thinking.. since i have 5 more weeks of summer holiday,  i might MIGHT challenge myself to finish the Anita Blake Series... i read the first 4 books, but didn't have a chance to finish the others.. hmm, quite a good challenge actually. What do you think?


http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx176/emiko_rei/1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment